Montclair Soccer Camp
Schedule: Week #1 July 6 th -10th / Week #2 July 13 th – 17 th
Two sessions per day : Session A – 9 to 11:30AM, Session B – 12:30 to 3:00
- Drop off and pick up times will be staggered to avoid large groups from congregating in one location.
a. Campers will be assigned a specific drop off and pick up time slot. Each time slot
will be limited to 10 campers at a time to avoid large groups congregating in the
drop off and pick up area. An email confirmation will be sent prior to camp.
- All check in areas will be clearly marked to conform with social distancing regulations.
- No Lunches – snack breaks will be done in small group installments, and food will be brought from home
- No pools
- No movies
- Parking garages w/ social distancing for inclement weather, cancel on washout
days/excessive heat days
- Individual water bottles provided by each camper. Camp site will not provide centralized
- Spray sun block only, applied by participant, or parent only
- Covid disclosure form, waivers of liability – submitted prior to attending
- Masked on arrival – health confirmation daily with temperature check in.
- Upon entry – water bottle, belongings and camper will be assigned to an area.
- Field area will be clearly marked and designed for small groups.
- On the first day of camp, the Health Director will conduct a training and demonstration of precautions that campers should abide by to prevent the spread of COVID-19; including:
- How and when to effectively washing and sanitize hands
- How to practice physical distancing
- Which symptoms to look out for and when to report them and to whom
- When to stay home
- Coughing etiquette
- Emergency evacuation plan and safe place in case of inclement weather. The parking
deck or auxiliary gym will be used for camp.
- Limited number of players per half field
- Groups will remain consistent to ensure that contact tracing is available if needed.
– 1 Site director per field
– 2 head instructors per field
– 5 asst. instructors per field
– 2 other staff … cleaning and operations per field
– 1 Health Director /Athletic Trainer total
- Masks on for arrival, dismissal for all staff. Any staff member who has the potential of handling materials that participants will also wear latex gloves.
- Physical Check-in with each participant including health confirmation
- Covid disclosure forms, waivers of liability
- Four Quadrants per field.. Quadrant size (9,000 square feet) will easily allow for proper
- Coaches will use center circle to direct
- Assistant coaches will instruct from sidelines and goal line.
- Bathrooms will be monitored for single use.
– A tent will be set up at each field for site supervisor monitoring.